We're a fast-growing consultancy and we're always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. If you have a proven track record in political consultancy or corporate affairs then do get in touch.
We're currently recruiting for:
We're recruiting a consultant to join our growing team.
The successful applicant will work on some of the most high-profile issues in reputation and political risk.
The role of consultant covers client-facing and new business activity in political, policy and reputation spheres.
As part of your day you will:
• Produce research on policy and political issues relevant to our clients;
• Prepare new business research to help Lowick grow; and
• Keep you and our team updated on political, media and industry developments.
You will have:
• An active interest in politics and current affairs, reputation and the media;
• Excellent drafting and research skills;
• Experience in in a relevant role in politics (national or local), campaigning or public affairs/relations.
You will gain:
• Experience in working on a range political and reputation issues;
• Participation in Lowick Academy, a knowledge and skills-focused training programme delivered by in-house and external experts;
• Experience of working in a dynamic, hard-working team with a prestigious client base.
circa £30,000 DOE
Applications should be made by CV and covering letter here.